Here's "Next Octave Edittzz" wishing you all a very happy independence day!! May this independence day fulfill all the needs of people & bring in all the happiness & prosperity! Praying for the wellbeing of Indians!!
Movie: Tere Ishq Mein (2026) Director & Production: Aanand L Rai Cast: Dhanush & Krithi Sanon Music: A. R. Rahman Lyrics: Irshad Kamil Music Label: Sony "Tere Ishq Mein" - the hindi film released in 2025 & the soundtrack that I heard in 2026. I was so amused by the soundtrack that I didn't resist myself from reviewing it. The hit trio- Aanand L Rai, ARR & Irshad Kamil are back with their third collaboration & that leaves as spellbound as usual. If not faring about the film or it's outcome- their music was always a hit. When I saw this film recently, I was fascinated about the songs & when I heard the songs other day - I was literally awestruck & here am faring the album. A album with 9 songs & all lyrics written by Irshad Kamil with an exception to one song. So, why late lemme jump in. 01. Tere Ishq Mein Vocalist: Arijith Singh Rating: 4.5/5 A haunting song that depicts the mood of the film in a song. Lyrics tell you what the film is al...
Movie: RRR- 2022 Director: S. S. Rajamouli Producer: DVV Cast: Ramcharan, NTR, Alia Bhatt & others Music: M. M. Keeravani Music Lable: Lahari Music RRR- the star flooded pan Indian film is slated to release on 25th March, 2022 after many postponements & put backs. Finally, the much much anticipated movie is getting released & all are happy for it. "Rajamouli as director & Ram Charan & NTR in lead roles"!! That phrase itself is making me go out of breath. All are excited & are eagerly waiting for the film. Every detail about the film is a bigger announcement, it is reaching heights. I needn't talk anymore, you'll know what it is upto. M. M. Keeravani, like all Rajamouli films gets to compose the songs & score. I cannot say it is yet again another Baahubali kind score, but nothing can be given a rock-bottom or atleast cannot turn a blind eye. I'am confident, it is Keeravani & his music never fails to impress, he knows the standards, ...
Movie: They Call Him OG- 2025 Director: Sujeeth Production: DVV Cast: Pawan Kalyan, Emraan Hashmi, Arjun Das, Priyanka Mohan & Others Music: S. S. Thamman Music Label: Sony Music South OG- Ojas Gambheera the most anticipated film of 2025 is releasing on 25/09 & TFI is already celebrating. We all know what Pawan Kalyan's films are to the TFI fans & the rage is real. Wanting to watch the legend PSPK in a never before ever Gangster role set in 90's is making the fans go bonkers, hence the hype. That too Pawan coming back after many flops is something to wait & see. S. S. Thamman is on board to score the music continuously for 4th time for Pawan Kalyan & it's not surprise- how this man scores when it's Pawan Kalyan on screen. So all music fans & Power Star's fans are eagerly waiting for the magic. No delays let's fare the album & am back reviewing the audio albums after so many months- feeling excited. 01. Firestorm 👍 Vocalists: Silamb...
Comments